DSunY led lights

Supposedly running 3 watt LEDs but if the wattage per channel is right, they aren't even running them at the full 3 watts which makes no sense. It's enough that if it were me I'd be moving on to other options

Yes I noticed that also. And they have different info on the lights at each sellers site, but the led is always under driven. I'm leaning towards the Reefbreeders Photon24 but IDK if it will be too much light for my tank

I don't think that the photon 24 would be too much, but you may want to also take a look at the AI Hydra, a single fixture should work for you as well. I'll be upgrading to those over my 180 in the very near future

I'm leaning towards the Reefbreeders Photon24 but IDK if it will be too much light for my tank
the evergrows are completely programmable so you can and will likely need to start very low with the controller or potentiometers (depending if you get the d120 or IT series) anyways. it's a great light. you mentioned upgrading your tank soon so it'd transfer well to that set up as well and you can adjust light output based on your needs down the road.

Back