Duncans

Altohombre

The Tennis Pro Reefer
how much do Duncans usually go for per head. I commited to a purchase, but I want to make sure I am doing the right thing. He says it has 8 heads now.

here is the picture the guy had. He said there is now 8 heads.

HPIM0149.jpg

I'm getting these for $50. The pic shows 6 heads, but he said there is now 8 so I think I am getting a pretty decent deal. I am excited to get them on Saturday.

I just bought 1 head for $25 from an LFS. The first time I went in there they said $50 a head (yikes). $25 seemed reasonable. :D Sounds like you are getting a deal.

Yeah duncans are pretty pricey, but seem to vary from store to store.

Funny story, there's a local pet store here that doesn't specialize in fish, but they have a couple tanks of saltwater stuff. Unfortunately, most of their stuff is pretty unhealthy looking and no one that works there knows anything about saltwater, so I don't shop there, but if I'm in the area, I'll stop by and check things out.

Over the weekend, they had a colony of duncans (at least 10 heads) mismarked as an elegance coral and priced at $90. I laughed, but didn't have the money to buy it.

Oooh! That would have been a nice catch. I figured I would start with one, and hopefully end up with 10 without breaking the bank.

Back