Dwarf Angels

Samhain

Satin, Lace, and Sequins
Anyone else noticed that LA has bumped up their tank size recommendations for their dwarf angels? Now they're saying 55-70 gallons, depending on species. Wonder why they changed ot so dramatically....

Aggression maybe?

I often do wonder if Baby (my bicolour angel) would be happier in the 55. I dont trust her with the coral though :)

Anyone else noticed that LA has bumped up their tank size recommendations for their dwarf angels? Now they're saying 55-70 gallons, depending on species. Wonder why they changed ot so dramatically....

I noticed the lemonpeel angel today was listed at 70, which I thought was strange but figured I just hadn't noticed it for that particular one before. But just looked and you're right, all have been bumped up. Odd.

I know the ones at my LFS are mighty fast... that takes room too.. like a back yard and a cheetah.. not enough room

That's strange...
now I feel kinda bad, I want a Flame Angel for my 65... Last week LA said they were good for a 30 gallon tank.. now they aren't suitable for a tank 2x that?

What happened to the fish?

In my case, I can't find it now, but I read that my Lavender Tang will not put up with a new introduced Dwarf Fire Angel... so I guess that means I can't have one either. I was sure looking forward to it.. If they tangle I wouldn't be able to catch and remove either.. so that is the reason I'm out. ....'trying to be responsible reef tanker.

Back