enough

Oscarsdad608

Reef enthusiast
I was just wondering if anyone out there is completly satified with their tank. I have made a ton of improvements to mine this last year and it just doesn't stop. I switched from 2 canister filters to a 20gal sump/fuge. I went from 2 seaclone skimmers to a ramora pro then I traded that for my MRC-1 that I have now. I would like to drill my tank next because the overflow I have tends to slow down every so often. I would also like to drill my sump to run the skimmer externally. I have alot of light with my vho pc combo, but I want halides and change the vho to t5. I would keep the vhos but you just can't find the selection of bulbs like t5s. I can grow pretty much anything but I need the shimmer. My wife is starting to get upset with my ocd. Ok I am done rambling.

I cant even get started to think about all the changes. This hobby is way ,way to addictive !!!! Every time I look at the tank I want to change something. The rocks, the filter, the powerheads. EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!! Actually I want to just start over!!!! WAY BIGGER !!!! But then again I'M POOR !!!!!! LOL donations would be greatly appreciated !!!! just kidding!

Im pretty happy with my setup right now. Just need to get a little more light and im set...at least for a short while until i get bored again. But the inside of the tank, i dont think will ever stop...i want new fish, corals, etc, all the time.

I have no regrets on the equipment I'm using now.The only thing I regret is the lousy choice of corals.Some corals grow way to fast.

I have allready made the decision that if i'm ever done with my tank, then that would mean i'm burnt out and done with the hobby. building and improving my tank is half the fun to me.

Lately, i have really gotten into watching the tank, observing all their behavior and then researching to see how close they are living to nature. Its alot of fun actually. It helps me enjoy the tank in other ways and reduce the impulsive spending.

Well I guess all I can say here is Im happy with my setup. I do continue to manage the system as it matures but my satisfaction remains positive.

I spend way to much time on my tank. Instead of fixing something. I need to get it where I can sit back and enjoy it.

Back