Et Reef Club

We changed it... :) Not many of the "main" folks were going to be able to make it the 21st... So its the 14th now... Its at Scott's (Runner) house... I haven't seen his tank yet... So can't say whether its worth the drive or not...

I can't go to the meeting actually. I'm out of town.

I'll be at the next one though.

Randy, since when has a meeting's attendance been based on someone's tank?

Good lord Mel!!!!!!! Don't you start with me... :D I know you damn thrive on drama... Pick a new victim... You're right, its about having fun with your peers... OK!!!!!!! ;) And I'm going to the meeting...

Brandon~ I'm dropping my ETRC affiliations... Thats why I'm hanging out here... lol Mind if I join up with you Chattanoogans???

Hey any of you ETRC members coming to Chatt town any time soon? I got a pair of oynx clowns from Matt I need to get. :D

ctvol said:
Brandon~ I'm dropping my ETRC affiliations... Thats why I'm hanging out here... lol Mind if I join up with you Chattanoogans???

Sure.... we have our own drama.. but we don't let people bi*$& to long before we call them out on it and tell them to dry it up and move on.

Maybe you can help us to convince the other members that a reef club keg party is a reasonable idea... :beerchug: :Cheers:

no kidding dave! :lol: ive never even tasted beer but I bet money I could out drink brandon easily! :mrgreen: I bet he crys when he has to take nyquil

Back