Exoticfrags.us

Hiker4twenty

Reef enthusiast
Has anyone ever ordered corals from Exoticfrags.us? I'm looking to purchase some high end zoo's and they've got what I want. I'd like to purchase today so I can get them shipped out and receive them tomorrow. Sorry if this is in the wrong thread section. I didn't know if it should go in the vender eval or not.

Dave, Exotic Frags are good people. We met them out here at BAYMAC. The guy that runs it is super nice, and he has some great products.

Thanks Wade. I'm still waiting to hear back from them about certain zoos being in stock or not. Not sure how up to date their website is. Here's my shopping list:

Black Hole Sun
Blue Agave or Red Halo
Mary Jane
Darth Mauls or Red Spackle
Strawberry Garden
Strawberry Wines
Red Wines
Amoeba
Candy Apple Reds
Purple Dream
Spidermans
Asterina Pinks

Thanks Wade. I'm still waiting to hear back from them about certain zoos being in stock or not. Not sure how up to date their website is. Here's my shopping list:

Black Hole Sun
Blue Agave or Red Halo
Mary Jane
Darth Mauls or Red Spackle
Strawberry Garden
Strawberry Wines
Red Wines
Amoeba
Candy Apple Reds
Purple Dream
Spidermans
Asterina Pinks

WOW, that's one hell of a list. I have the Candy Apple Reds, and the Spiderman, but both are super slow growers for me.

You should also look into the "2 Face Paly" those are pretty awesome, no 2 are alike as they start to grow out, but they are really pricey.

Those 2 face palys are sweet and expensive. A guy local to me has them growing out at the moment so I can get them in a few months. It is one hell of a list, but I don't plan on buying them all. They are the ones I'm looking into. I have around $300 to spend. Those Blue Agave's are really catching my eye, but at $80pp its a bit much.

Yeah, I had a deal in place with him through another buddy out here. Just need to decide what I want to spend, and how much I wanna dive in for, LOL.

Let me know what you get. Mabye we can arrange a few trades in coming months. Save us both some money in the long run. Also, I just bought Yellow Jackets and Kind Midas last night from a friend. I'll get them this weekend.

I hate when they decide to float away. Which reminds me. I have to reglue my magician palys to the plug better. They don't look like they're stuck too good.

Back