Exterem Coral Order

RevReefer

Living Reefs Supporter
Extremecorals.com is doing buy 2 corals get 1 free. I want to get one colony, and if somebody else wantsone, then we can split the 3rd one and I'll let you choose what you want to get. Shipping would be free as well. They are a great company who stands behind their corals.

Let me know I want to order asap and you can just paypal me.

Thanks.

Then how are you going to get in to see my tank Sunday?

It's ok you can right a check.

I understand though about the cash.

yea i'm holdind the check you wrote me till the next time you say you are out of money.... Then i'm going to go cash it.

HEHE

How are we getting in? We're going to show up together and bulldog our way in! Brandon is going to hold you down while I pilfer you tank!! -Pirate-

Look forward to seeing you Sunday rev!!

Same here bro!

I love that Pirate smilie! LOL! Speaking of pirates, I went to the Pirates of the Carib. 12am showing last night. I was pretty good, but leaves you hanging so to speak.

I found several acans i like but they are way to proud of them. Sorry I just cant pay $200 for small colonies.

Would that include their frags or just the whole colony?? I would agree with brian they are proud of the colonies but their frag prices aren't too bad.

Ok quit posting if you dont want anything! Geeesh! Post IF you want something! LOL! :)

Thanks for helping my free shipping cause!

Touchy touchy!! You just get all exited cause you think someone is going to go in on the order with you. and then BANG! your bubble gets busted!! AAWWWHHHH poor little David! HaHaHa!!
nothin but luv for ya bro!

Ya you got my wittle hopes up.....:HELP!:

Not to mention I they are going to give to the swap and were to stingy!:grumble:

I understand though really. ;)

Back