Extreme Corals

Tang77

nomadic reefer
Has anyone ever ordered from Extreme Corals? I originally was going with Vivid and had placed the order, but to many LPSs I requested aren't available for another week or two. I'm making a nice size mixed order and I just want to make sure I'm buying good looking healthy corals and frags. Thanks in advance for any helpful info.

Attachments

• 2012 089.jpg
    2012 089.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 398
Yeah, I couldn't find extreme corals when I searched the forums on here. I might as well wait a little longer and just re-order from vivid. There are so many positive remarks about them that I guess it will pay to wait. If you get the chance though, check out extreme corals website and give me your impression. Thanks again.

Yeah, I couldn't find extreme corals when I searched the forums on here. I might as well wait a little longer and just re-order from vivid. There are so many positive remarks about them that I guess it will pay to wait. If you get the chance though, check out extreme corals website and give me your impression. Thanks again.

Yea. I was bored earlier and was on a diff forum and read that they are a good place to order from. So either way....

Back