false percula clown and gobies

lola

Reefing newb
Hi
I'm new to this. I just wanted to know if I can keep 2 gobies and a false percula clownfish in the same tank. This would be all the fish I would want in my aquarium and some crab and cleaner shrimp. What do you think?

Thanks
:helm2:

first off how big is the tank??? if its a 29 gallon like in your description I would say you would be allright, what kind of gobies we talking? randalls, diamond, gobies that stay on the bottom or swimmers like fire gobies??? if they are the bottom dwellers this would work very well since they inhabit 2 different plains of the tank. I still think you would be allright with 2 gobies that are "swimmers".

thanks

Thanks guys that is very helpful cause I'm really new to this. Right now I have one false percula (ocellaris) clownfish in my 29 gallon. Now that I know a gobie would be o.k., which gobie would be best?? I was wondering if you think I should go with the neon goby or the yellow clown goby. I'm not sure which is a bottom dweller. Also, can I add a blenny to the mix?? and which type of blenny? those would be the only 3 fish I would house in 29 gallon. Of course I also have 1 cleaner shrimp and some small crabs at the bottom and my coral and live rock.

a watchman goby, randalls goby, engineer goby, those are bottom dwellers, a fire goby they are swimmers but have a rep for jumping out of tanks. and as for blennys, a scooter blenny is goos or my favorite is the lawnmower blenny, they are algae eating machines and have a great personality

Back