February POTM Entries!

Status
Not open for further replies.
here a pic of my mandarin. hopefully it says up this time. ill post as a thumbnail this time see if it makes a difference.

Attachments

• IMG_0339.jpg
    IMG_0339.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 251
Very nice pic, xxKnuckleheadxx! Looks very fat and happy.

Also really like Dustin's Anthias. Love the way they school.

I want to change my entry to a 3 part series! Unconventional I know, but, well, it's artsy, haha..

Attachments

• quagmire1.jpg
    quagmire1.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 245
  • quagmire2.jpg
    quagmire2.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 253
  • quagmire3.jpg
    quagmire3.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 226
Well, we can only put one pic on the front page at a time... Sorry. What if you photoshop them all into one image?

Are we allowed to photoshop our pics? Because then i would totally do it and touch it up. But wouldnt that be cheating? I never photoshoped any of my pics because i assumed it wouldnt be allowed.

To me, merging three images into a one-image series isn't really photoshopping or touching up. It's not actually changing the pictures you see. I'm sure nearly everyone touches up their photos somehow before they submit them. I don't have photoshop or any sort of photo editing software, so with my pictures, "crop" and "autofix" are all I can do :(

I never touched up any of my entries because i just assumed it wouldnt be allowed. That sucks, wish i knew this before. I mean if you look at my shrimp pic you can tell its raw and not touched up, i could really clean it up. But would that be fair?

really awesome pictures everyone! they look awesome. i just wanted to throw my props out to everyone. i havent been able to keep up lately but all of the pictures look awesome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back