feeder

parrotchute

DUSTOFF MEDEVAC
Anyone know any longer feeders - I'm using one I bought from the LFS, but it sucks up too much air and when I spot feed the corals it spits out bubbles and the corals close up...
Anyone have success with anything? I need something long...

thanks JC, that's actually what inspired me to ask! I was looking at that and decided there's now way I'm spending $25 plus $10 shipping for that.

Good suggestion on the airline tubing and syringe! I'm going to try it - way cheaper!

Yea no problem, it's been great so far I was using disposable eye droppers before this but I hated that I always had to put my arm in up to my elbow to feed some things. So far I've been able to feed everything in my tank without getting wet at all

We have those exact things at the zoo I work at!!!!!!!! I'm going to get one now lol...sweet!

Ok so the ones at the zoo are just the 12" tube and no squeeze thing....could I just cut and stick one of those booger sucker uppers for babies on it? And Brit! I could pick you up one if you'd like?

Ok, so I made this for $0 - just stuff found around the house! Thanks Raptor!

af9c74f3.jpg

Lol I rehab animals,hahah I have all kinds of medical stuff...if I need stitches I'm covered,gluing,staples,cuts,scrapes,broken bones ext lol hahah kinda looks like mine also!

Back