fish are back..!!!

I hear ya. I gotta member what I had in my 125g chewemup tank. Lionfish, Spotted Grouper, Puffer, Snowflake Eel, Niger Trigger and a Sweetlips.

Your Lion Fish isn't goin to let much survive inthe tank either. You have to get fish big enough, or the Lion small to begin with, so that the others don't fit in his mouth.

Your Lion Fish isn't goin to let much survive inthe tank either. You have to get fish big enough, or the Lion small to begin with, so that the others don't fit in his mouth.

I don't think that would be a big problem. None of his fish are very small and if he gets a small lionfish then by the time it was grown up then his other fish would be large.

Yes, sir. Thats about the size of it. But if he thinks about Chromis or Clown Fish, that would be bad down the road.:beerchug:

You could try the Microbe Lift coraline accelerator to colour up your tank. It will look great: purple with many fish!
i have try alot of products but my light is too strong its mh 250w 10k...the coraline doesnt grow that much...i will be change my bulb one day...

That light isn't too strong for coralline. This was my old 240 gallon tank, that had 4 x 250 watt MH lights, plus T5s. You need good parameters to grow coralline as well.

0908009-1.jpg

Back