fish ID

jcegt87

Dude Dude DUDE!!!!!!
IMG_0196.JPG

with my 2weeks of experience i think its a blenny

Last edited:
Read up on it. They are not reef safe, they'll kill your inverts such as starfish, shrimp, snails and crabs. Plus they are jumpers. You might want to return it to the store since it'll take out your cleaner crew.

Read up on it. They are not reef safe, they'll kill your inverts such as starfish, shrimp, snails and crabs. Plus they are jumpers. You might want to return it to the store since it'll take out your cleaner crew.

yeah the thing is that the petstore they bought him at is 25miles away (they went out of town and on their way back they stopped cause i asked tem to get me some frozen fish food) and to top it of the petco charged him as a heniochus so wrong tag so im basically screwed

Another name for the Dragon Wrasse is stone roller.Their known to turn the rocks over to get at the bugs and worms that live under them.
So besides not being reef safe,they are reef destructive.

Dude take it to a local fish store and see if they wanna buy it, tell them its not compatible with your system. even store credit is better than crappy expensive fishes.

accorsing to the petco policy on SW fish their is a no moneyback or return or EXCHANGE for them according to the manager so im screwed :grumble:

ima talk to some of my LFS see if MAYBE i could exchange for something :twocents:

or should i keep em

i do eventually want to keep soft corals in their and i was thinking (before i got the fish) to get some of those nassarius snails you told me about biff to cleanmy sand bed

so i need help keep or (if i get lucky) trade

I say take it to the fish store and get what you can for it. Since Petco sold it for so cheap, you might actually make out okay if the fish store gives you credit closer to its actual value. You're kinda screwed if you want to have snails, that fish will eat them.

Actually your screwed if you want to keep anything but sand with wrasse.
Its very probable that it will cause a rock slide in your tank.That my friend could lead to one hellva flood.

welli went to one of my LFS and i was able to make an even exchange for aone spot foxface

Last edited:
Back