Fish idea

andersoned14

Reefing newb
I was doing some preplannig on a stocking list. He are my thoughts written down on paper, so to speak, let me know what you think.
Current fish in my 90gal FOWLR tank are a 3-4" black and white clown, and soon to add from my QT a porc puffer, also 3-4".
I was going to get a Huma trigger and a Niger trigger. However Yote and others said there is a very good chance they would not get along. So only one tigger leaning toward the Huma. I know Biff, thinks this might also be a bad idea. But I will get a small one and OhNO said they grow small and I do plan on a bigger tank soon.
So what next, I was thinking I don't have any with bright color so maybe a yellow tang. Would that go before the trigger or last? And I wanted to stay away from tangs because I lost one already to ich.
Let me know what you think.

I'm not really a fan of the yellow tangs.But thats because everybody and their brother has one.But if I was gonna add a yellow,I'd get one thats a little bigger.

Hawks rule:D,i love my flame and i'm still trying to track down a blood red..
Kinda agree with Yote about YT's. I would just get that humu and with a porc going in soon, call it a tank,until you upgrade...JMO

Back