Flamer VS Coral Beauty. Question

Ninja Spear

Bloodsail Admiral
Ok, SO now Sarah is about to Give Birth to my Kid. I have a few more Items on the List to Purchase for my tank other than some LPS's and Softies.

So an Angelfish Question. I have a Awesome Coral Beauty that is Dumber than a Box of Rocks. No Signs of Aggression what so ever. The Clown and Damsel are the Alpha’s in the tank. I have Pics of them and my tank set up in the tank Section on the sight. I want to add a Flame angle to the tank.

In my tank i currently have 3 fish, clown, yellow damsel, and the dumb one. I did add a twin spotted goby 3 weeks ago but haven’t seen hide nor hair of it since, very small fish.

Any Ideas if a Flamer and my Coral Beauty will kill each other? Both are Very Pretty fish. I do like my coral Beauty more than a Flamer.:fechten2:

Ok, SO now Sarah is about to Give Birth to my Kid. I have a few more Items on the List to Purchase for my tank other than some LPS's and Softies.

So an Angelfish Question. I have a Awesome Coral Beauty that is Dumber than a Box of Rocks. No Signs of Aggression what so ever. The Clown and Damsel are the Alpha’s in the tank. I have Pics of them and my tank set up in the tank Section on the sight. I want to add a Flame angle to the tank.

In my tank i currently have 3 fish, clown, yellow damsel, and the dumb one. I did add a twin spotted goby 3 weeks ago but haven’t seen hide nor hair of it since, very small fish.

Any Ideas if a Flamer and my Coral Beauty will kill each other? Both are Very Pretty fish. I do like my coral Beauty more than a Flamer.:fechten2:

I would be super careful with THOSE two fish in the same tank! How big is your tank and how much rock do you have? Two angels in the same tank are not a good combination unless someone out there has had success, I know I haven't!

Flamer = Flame angel.
Dumb one = My coral Beauty

You know for a while i was reading post and saw LFS. I was scratching my head until it hit me: Live fish store. Atleast thats what i got out of it.

We Should Start a Acronym Post for everyone. :bounce:

So no dice in a 60 gallon tank for two angels, Bummer. I guess I have to get a Manderin Goby instead. Unless someone can tell me some good news about the two fish together.

Flame Angel > Coral Beauty

I like the bright colors better

oh you meant together? I have never tried it, but I know my Flame Angel is aggressive towards my clowns so I would assume it would be so to something more similar like a CB

I had both together but it was in a 210g with almost 500 lbs of rock.

I never saw them fight, infact they almost always seemed to be at opposite ends of the tank

Just my experience..

Back