Flow Question

ReefNOOB21

Reefing newb
I was wondering if i had enough flow... I have a 25g tank with 3000lph/750gph water flow as its specs.. is this enough? if not then what else should i get. i also have a mechanical filter that gives it some flow i suppose

Should i get more? ive just watched videos of peoples tanks and the top of theyre waters makes like waves and idk if i should have that ha

well if they are making waves is the thing closer to the top lol? or there's might be pointing up like where my return is coming back its kinda aiming up words causing is to make waves.

I was wondering if i had enough flow... I have a 25g tank with 3000lph/750gph water flow as its specs.. is this enough? if not then what else should i get. i also have a mechanical filter that gives it some flow i suppose

Only you can answer that question.
If you have enough flow,there wont be any dead zones in the tank.
As for the "waves" on the surface.You need that to help with gas exchange,and heat removal.
The ripples give the water surface more surface area.

I point my powerhead towards the front of hte glass so i feel the back side doesnt get any flow. should i get another pump bc of this? i was thinking a hydor pump. either the nano 425 or the evo 550. idk what to do.

Back