Fluval E Series Heaters

Ok alarms, read outs, whatever how about a heater with a guarantee that it wont boil your tank. Now that I could save up for.

Ok alarms, read outs, whatever how about a heater with a guarantee that it wont boil your tank. Now that I could save up for.

That'll be the day! Ha! Guarantee!
The only guarantee we have in this hobby is everything dying really fast when disaster happens. :grumble:

Ill let ya know Im going to get one......Ill try that one over the one I have anyday....
Ill let ya know....the only problem is fosters takes forever to ship to me.....Im a gatta have it now kinda guy

new to the hobby fyi. So i was wonder for my 40g + 20g(sump) total of 60g, should i run 1 200watt or should i run 2 100 watt heaters in my sump? i think i read sometime ago that running 2 heaters is better then just one. that might have been if running the heaters in the tank though.

It's better to run two smaller heaters instead of one big one. That way, if one fails (which happens all the time), you will still have a working heater making up for it.

Back