Fml

Droskie20

where's nemo?
so I woke up today and said I'm buying my fishes today! So I got home from work and before I bought my fish I had to take out my yellowtail damsel -_____- after an hour of fighting him I still can't take him out.... Any tips? This dude is fast!!!!

ima see if this works

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2gKizvpGKPk]How to make a fish trap for reef aquarium. - YouTube[/ame]

Get some egg crate and slowly partion off the tank, getting him into smaller and smaller spaces. That way there are less places for him to go when you try netting him out

I tried the eggcrate method once to catch my yellow tang...it wasn't quite wide enough (left 1/2" gap on the side) -- he slipped through that skinny gap.

after another hour of fighting him I won! I finally took him out and took him to the lfs, only problem is he didn't have the fish I want so I'll probably go sat to shop for fish, at the end of the day I miss dodger (my yellowtail damsel) :'( my tank is so empty

I stressed my starky damsel out trying to catch him, removed all the rock and still had trouble. By the time I caught him he was tired and was barely moving when I relocated him to another tank. He died within a couple of hours and seemed to be gasping for breath.

Back