food

Gogita88

Reefing newb
was wondering if theres any other treats i can give my tangs,.rabbit,.clowns and my anthias. Lol jut cuz we love them.lol thanks

i have frozen brime , also some green marine algae seaweed.,,also brime shrimp plus flkes,,.also marine chips whit shredded seaweed .

i have these. Lol i forgot what they were but i got it my lfs for them..

Attachments

• FOOD.jpg
    FOOD.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 239
variety is important ,,especially for the tang..
I've been feeding my tank(which includes a tang and angel),,peas,carrots,brussel sprouts,broccoli,spinach,nori and zucchini for years

okay so i just got back from my lfs. And i got me some more food lol. I got me some frozen reef plankton and some silversides for my anemones. Lol

variety is important ,,especially for the tang..
I've been feeding my tank(which includes a tang and angel),,peas,carrots,brussel sprouts,broccoli,spinach,nori and zucchini for years

was wondering how you prepare your zucchini for your tangs? raw small cubes or what?

thanks in advance

Fresh and raw ,,then i put it in the processor and shave and freeze it...when i thaw it i just cut it up into bite sized pieces ...I used to just use a normal vegetable peeler until i found out how easy it was to shave it and freeze it..I do the same with my carrots too...

Sorry to jump into your thread but I was going to ask the same questions. In terms of th,e veges, if the fish don,t go for it is there much danger of bits of carrot and zucchini causing potion problems in the tank?

Also I am told there is a marine mix with sponge in it that is a must for angels. It is hard to get in oz though. Do you guys use it?

My angel loves a fresh mussel once a week. He eats the whole thing in about a minute. No other fish gets near it.

Cheers

Paul

You wanna see your fish go ape shit. Feed them some flying fish roe. I normally buy it, freeze it, and then scoop out with a spoon. Thaw it in some tank water and it's like giving candy to a kid!

Back