forum issues

is no one else experiencing the issues with posts? things started getting all messed up since last night...

latest posts dont show on top, thread starters dont show right, times are off etc etc...

I just got this when trying to log onto the site. :( I thought Biff had Banned me.

500 - Internal server error.
There is a problem with the resource you are looking for, and it cannot be displayed.

Thanks for letting me know about this guys, I'm going to take a look at everything this weekend - the server move seemed all well for a little while, but it's caused so many new problems at the same time :(

what i'm seeing right now is that the site looks like junk through my internet explorer, and even wont load some pages, but it looks good through my mozilla....

what i'm seeing right now is that the site looks like junk through my internet explorer, and even wont load some pages, but it looks good through my mozilla....

Can you take a screenshot for me please and I'll take a look at it. :) I'm wondering if it's the CSS template hasn't loaded (if you press CTRL+F5 in IE to force refresh all the page). Is this IE8?

7.0.5730..... version 7.. and now that i've gone back and tried it with IE again it looks fine now... but i'll grab a screenshot of it if it comes back...

Back