Forum Upgrade

Tiananmen_Tank_Man_Google_China.gif

Haha, now that would be an inventive use of the tank forum ;)

I've renamed it to "Fish Tanks" for the time being. I've still got some work to complete before this goes live, but I'm hoping it can still go ahead tomorrow - I've spent all day trying to figure out something, and turned out to only take 3 lines of code! Doh!

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like the way that all looks (except never cared for the fake fish at the top) I mean what type of fish is that anyways?

Not to start off on a negative foot. thats not how i want to be read at all because overall I think it looks really awesome. way better than it is now. I like the icons you put next to the separate forums. And I think it will be good to separate reef talk a bit even if it means more forums. great job Ian. Keep it up.

i saw that but i guess i just miss the since last visit button and as you read the threads the old ones fall off and are not showen until there is something new posted to it. for me it is less cluttered and easier to navigate.

i saw that but i guess i just miss the since last visit button and as you read the threads the old ones fall off and are not showen until there is something new posted to it. for me it is less cluttered and easier to navigate.

Ah yes, that feature is still there but I couldn't get it to work properly. I'll try enabling it now and we'll see if it works :)

thank Ian so far it is working great. i remember trying to do java code in school you have a great talent for coding.

Back