frags for sale! :)

cageburn

Reef enthusiast
hey everyone hows it going! ive got a few zoas frags for sale if anyones interested, if you wan more than one frag i have great multiple frag discounts :) thanks everyone have a great day!

i have 3 frags of Hot Tamales available, frags are 4-5 polyps $40 ea.
CIMG0262.jpg

CIMG026112.jpg

i also have 2 frags of Easter Eggs frags are 4-5 polyps $30
3.jpg

CIMG0446.jpg

next are long lash eagle eyes i have one 3 polyp frag of these for $30
2.jpg

heres a good pic of the frag.
CIMG5073.jpg

the blue tangeringes in the back left of the pic i have one 4-5 polyp frag of-$35
4.jpg

i have a 5 polyp frag of whammin watermelon zoas as well-$30
CIMG4294.jpg

also have a 5 polyp frag of these deepwaters.-$40
85b2d9d300e1__1262624985000.jpg

also have a few rainbow rhodactis mushrooms for-$60 and a few superman rhodactis for $40
CIMG4267.jpg

I'll meet you sometime this weekend to take a look at that watermelon zoa...that is one sweet looking color. Also to pick up that acan you have.

sounds good! which acan are you refering to i dont think i have one for sale yet? the watermelons are definitly sweet they grow fast too.

i apologize i dold the deepwaters today with a frag of the tamales everything else is still avialable though, i have some nice blue zoas left, the hot tamales and those bright orange zoas

heres a pic of the oranges sorry couldnt get a good focused pic, there much nicer in person very bright
CIMG5195.jpg

i have a 3 polyp frag of hot tamales for $30
also have a 2 polyp frag for $20 of the tamales,

the bright oranges i have a 3 polyp frag of for $30 and a 2 polyp frag for $20

forgot to add i have frags of vivids spiderman zoas for sale as well 2 polyps frags $25, 4 polyp frags $50

I will take the blue tangerines.

You wanna meet somewhere on friday sometime around 5 or so?
Or else some time sunday? Saturday doesnt work for me at all.

Back