frags

littleyea1

Reefing newb
So I have been selling frags and I just want to see if this is illegal in florida , i have been getting more and more people calling me and asking me for them and I dont want to one day get a call and someone be like your going to jail sonny !

You can check with your state to see how much you can make before having to get a business license. You stat and city will want their sales tax if you get too big.

at has to be under a certain amount of money a year and unless you are selling massive amounts of coral. it is kinda like a garage sale but you are just selling coral to fund the hobby

Just sell em, the Gov isn't going to come knocking on your door, I doubt they even know what a "Frag" is. We are talking about thousands of $$ you would have to be selling for the need of a business license. just don't market your frags. If someone asks sell to them, a transaction between two individuals. Don't sweat it.

There is a basic way to figure it out. Are you trying to make a living selling frags, or are you selling to offset your costs of the hobby. If you are selling as a hobby, and to offset your costs, then it's no big deal. All you are doing is thinning your coral.

Back