Free 4" x 6" moon brain coral local p/u

bobby

I like to do bad things.
I have free moon brain for local p/u only. The reason I'm giving it away is because I'm having cyno probs and want it to go to a good home before I do any damage to it. I live in Benton Ill. Let me know if anybody is intrested.

Its about 300 miles from you, I used to live in oswego, close to aurora IL.

i'm an hour away but my pretty busy at work no days off this week maybe next tuesday and wed. i will get a day off

unless you wanna drive up here i'll give you a baseball size colony of white pulsating xenia and 6" long tonga branch covered in pink star polyps, stuff is spreading everywhere, check out my photo gallery if you wanna see pics

the rock in middle is the one i'm gonna trade off
IM000739.JPG

this is an old pic of star polyps its even thicker now
IM000665.JPG

get your water circulation going good that will help some with cyano, plus i had it from phosphate problem so i put a bag of phosban in hang on filter and after a couple of weeks gone. Just watch how much you feed get plenty of water movement

Let me see if squiblys intrested first. If not you can have it I would love to trade but am having algae probbs and the brain isnt to happy about that so untill I get it fixed I dont want to add anything that will require light, this way I can turn off the lights and kill the algae.

Well I have alot of circulation about 1200gph on a 30gal tank, I put phosgaurd in a week ago and nothing so I then tried chemiclean and the prob got alot worse now the water is greenish and its still spreading on rocks and sand. The prob is because of phos I have went to 5 places to buy water and all of them are at 1.0 phos even with new cartidges in there ro unit, they said its just the bad water quality in southern Ill. Oh and the phosban only brought it down to 0.5 phos

Back