Freebies?

i would give you some blue spotted red shrooms because there overpopulating my tank but im not old enough to dive

i would give you some blue spotted red shrooms because there overpopulating my tank but im not old enough to dive

haha yeah you are. my cousin is as old as you and just got certified, funny though.

I got some freebies from hawk. they went on a 7 hour motorcycle ride on my back all the way to my tank!!!!! thanks again bro!!!!

Hey Underwaterworld, what part of illinois do you live in? I live on the south side of chicago, might be able to hook you up with a mushroom frag.

Brian

i gave bobby a bunch of freebies,but he drove a couple hours and also hit other pet stores cause there are a bunch of nice lfs with saltwater stuff. i always give to newbies and trade with other reefers. since this hobby is very expensive sometime i find it nice to trade frags with each other so we all can get new stuff for free. I currently have leather toadstool frags and these kind get big, pink star polyps, sometimes i have flower leathers, assorted mushrooms, got tons of kenya trees, green star polyps.

i gave bobby a bunch of freebies,but he drove a couple hours and also hit other pet stores cause there are a bunch of nice lfs with saltwater stuff. i always give to newbies and trade with other reefers. since this hobby is very expensive sometime i find it nice to trade frags with each other so we all can get new stuff for free. I currently have leather toadstool frags and these kind get big, pink star polyps, sometimes i have flower leathers, assorted mushrooms, got tons of kenya trees, green star polyps.

well where exactly do you live in Illinois

Back