Full Tank Shots

BigH55

I'm that guy
Hey guys, I hate posting pics of my tank because I never feel as if its good enough to show off. When compared to some of you guys's tanks im a little embarrassed, but Alexander wanted some FTS so here we go.
MayTankPics016.jpg

MayTankPics005.jpg

YAY! dude there is nothing to be embarrassed about there. your tank looks great! just because its not wall to wall coral does not mean it doesn't look great. there is a great amount of it in there already. I like the montis.

Theres still alot of room for improvement on this tank. Im running out of ideas on what other corals to put in it. If you guys have any suggestions let me know. Im thinking of an orange carnation coral and something red. When i put corals in my tank, I look for colors, not exactly species. I appreciate the compliments. Eventually ill get to that wall to wall coral look. The montis are my favorites too. I cant stand to break pieces off of them.

Shoot,My tank still looks empty compared to yours.But you gotta leave room for the corals to grow,right?:D

been wanting to see your tank, looks awesome guess i'm gonna have to come over some time and trade some corals since your close by.

Absolutely. I really dont have to many reef buddies around here. I got some of those mushrooms that ByH20 has on RC. Ill give you some when you come bye.

been wanting to see your tank, looks awesome guess i'm gonna have to come over some time and trade some corals since your close by.

Id rather frag em instead of letting them grow. Now that my dog is gone ive been putting that time into my tank and its actually been doing better.

i was wanting some of those shrooms, there is guy over st. louis selling whole setup and i got free hairy mushrooms, 10 dollar phosban reactor, 20 cpr aquafuge 15", and 30 dollar 25" cpr aquafuge and a 38" long free hang on fuge that leaks for free so gonna fix it up and give it to another buddy that needs one. hang on fuge are great for breading pods.

Damn thats a deal. If you need some Weldon let me know ive got a tube of #16 that ive never used. Let me know if your not gonna use one of those fuges ill buy it or trade for it.

Ill hook you up with the shrooms. Andrew has them growing out of his ears. They are really nice neon blue. with green. Nemos was giving him $5 a head for them.

Looks good.
How long have you had the powder brown tang? The longest I could keep 1 alive was 8 months. I gave up on them.

Ive had him for about 2 months. He doesnt eat frozen food so I have to give him sea veggies all the time. Hopefully he does okay.

Show Off!! :grumble:

Just kidding. Your tank looks great man!! It's clean, not full of algae and not overloaded with fish. Very nice IMHO.

Back