Full Tank Shots

Thanks RC. So which hobby is more Reef tanks or RC Planes? Ive always wanted to get into RC planes, but the type of plane I want are really expensive. It looks really fun though.

Thanks RC. So which hobby is more Reef tanks or RC Planes? Ive always wanted to get into RC planes, but the type of plane I want are really expensive. It looks really fun though.

RC planes are MUCH more expensive than reefing. About 10x more expensive.

Send a PM if you want to discuss more about RC planes. Don't want to hijack the thread.

I used to g to a hobbie store with my buddie who was nto planes nd I couldn't believe the money for some of the stuff.

Then I saw this plane that looked like a jet......and the tag attached......and I left.

Last edited:
i havent been on this site in a while so ill throw a FTS up of my 125

this pic is about two months old. i recently got rid of all of my Xenia. it was taking over!

CSC_0384.jpg

BigH, WTF are you talking about man!? Your tank looks fantastic. Doin a great job! Get that Red Planet in there and up high!

BigH your tank does look awesome man......I cant wait til mine looks anywhere close to yours. Also JK your tank is sweet too man love all the corals and it seems like the fish were all in the right place at the right time......lol

Big, I'm like you. I don't want to show my tank(s) until I know I can be proud of them. However, you are there. You have some great growth in there and it looks GREAT!

I tried those carnation red coral twice and have failed both times. Don't know if they are supposed to be hard or easy, but for me they are just dead! They are beautiful and vivid red.

On another note, at first I was thinking your "full tank shots" were going to have something to do with you profile picture. Got Milk. Didn't have the right thread I guess.:dunno:

Back