Glad to be re-learning the hobby again, after being out of it for many years. Boy, have things chang

DavidG

Reefing newb
Originally started marine aquariums in the early 90s in Michigan. Now, situated in southern California, and back at it! Due to limitations in apartment size, 28 gallon nano in the living room is biggest I can have. Looking forward to getting re-acquainted with this hobby, and learning more.

David G: Where in Michigan, I grew up in a very small town north of Detroit. I ventured into this hobby in the early 70's when the only fish shops were in the Detroit area. Moved out here in the mid 70's and have enjoyed the hobby tremendously. Yes the hobby has changed over the years and the past 15 or so has seen the most changes.

Glad to hear you are back, the hobby is somewhat easier than it was years ago.

Welcome aboard. Small tanks have come a long way in recent years, I have 2 Red Sea 130 litre tanks set up now.
I had an opport
David G: Where in Michigan, I grew up in a very small town north of Detroit. I ventured into this hobby in the early 70's when the only fish shops were in the Detroit area. Moved out here in the mid 70's and have enjoyed the hobby tremendously. Yes the hobby has changed over the years and the past 15 or so has seen the most changes.

Glad to hear you are back, the hobby is somewhat easier than it was years ago.
Grew up In Huntington Woods but lived in Roseville, Tom. Oceans and Seas on Gratuitous was my regular spot

Attachments

• 20140328_141757.jpg
    20140328_141757.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 291
That's Gratiot. Darn that predictive text!E="DavidG, post: 655842, member: 9984"]I had an opport

Grew up In Huntington Woods but lived in Roseville, Tom. Oceans and Seas on Gratuitous was my regular spot[/QUOTE]
Thats

My wife is from Roseville. I grew up in a small town called Memphis, my father was the head mason on the Macomb colleges.

My great grandparents were Schoenherr's as in Schoenherr Road and 23 mile.

I moved away so many years ago after college; I have lived here in southern California now going on almost 40 years. California has been home for more years than when I lived in Michigan but since I grew up in Michigan my wife and i still call it home.

Back