Gold Assessor

Shep

Reefing newb
Hey,

So once I get my tank cycled and established a bit I was looking into maybe picking up a Gold Assessor, I have done some research on them but I was just wondering if anyone had owned one before and if so how did it go?

Definitely one of my best favorite fish. It is the most amusing fish to watch in our tank. He does swim in the open water at dawn periods and a few times throughout the day.

Definitely one of my best favorite fish. It is the most amusing fish to watch in our tank. He does swim in the open water at dawn periods and a few times throughout the day.
Yea, I have had mine for a week now and its such a cool little fish, its always swimming around upside down. I'm really glad that I got it.

I've had one for a long time now, he's sort of boring. Hides a lot. My clown and flame angel dive bomb him when he makes an appearance. They're all different. :)

I know. What a wuss. Actually, I'd love to cyonvert my 20 gallon freshwater (yawn) into a little peaceful salt tank. Put the assessor, the watchman, the little banggai in there, all the little wusses.

Back