Good Camera?

I think Picasso is going to do an online camera class in the near future, i think Biff and a few others on here took the class and it was super helpful for them.

I think Picasso is going to do an online camera class in the near future, i think Biff and a few others on here took the class and it was super helpful for them.

We can do the class starting in January if it's good for everyone. PM me if you're interested and tell me which day/ days are good for you. How is Tuesday or Thursday evenings? To participate you'll need a DSLR camera.

C

very nice, yea lenses cost too much. most of time more than the camera itself sheesh.
i shoulda bought the cam with no lens then bought a nice macro lens:frustrat:

very nice, yea lenses cost too much. most of time more than the camera itself sheesh.
i shoulda bought the cam with no lens then bought a nice macro lens:frustrat:

You might want to give the fixed focal length lenses a try, they are only 12.00 and give surprisingly good results. They will do until you save the funds for the real deal.

C

No, we only had two classes, then Catherine went on vacation and never came back. :cry:

Well, we started it then everyone had things come up so we decided to wait. The waiting is over! Our last class went pretty well, Andysgirl, Yote, Tanked and a few others completed the class.

I shoot with a Canon 5D Mark 2 and L series lenses.

C

Back