Good lord, It's been a while...! I'm Back!

hotimportknight

New! Big Tank Club!
Just wanted to say "HI" to everyone on the livingreefs forums! I'm sure a lot of people might remember me from a year or so ago on here, every day, all day... Then I just disappeared, came back one day, said I wanted to get back on the site more, vanished for a long time... Here I am. I've been through a lot, seen a lot of new things, and changed my life so much. Lastly being an addiction to pain killers, with a 180 degree life style change I am now fully into my saltwater aquarium a lot more, almost every day straight for the last week or 2 already! I just decided to get into photography and picked up a decent little camera I found on craigslist for $450 brand new in original box... A Canon EOS Rebel XTi! I just took a bunch of pics of my tank at night and thought about how cool they are and who would appreciate them other than me. So, I'll be around getting back into the whole forum "lifestyle" again.

Happy to have you back Cory and happy to hear your getting things turned around.
Now wheres the pics of your tank?:D

Wow it feels good to be back! I'm already feeling the effects on my attitude, I'm still not tired though... I'm out of suboxone and withdrawls are starting to kick in and I've only got half a pill and my appointment is on Friday! I need to call and talk to him asap! The pics are in the reef photography section. Check em out!

Welcome back dude!

As I posted in your pic thread, if you need someone to talk to shoot me a PM.

I have been down the same road as you.

Back