Gotta love

yote

In Memoriam
New corals:
newmilli-1.jpg

I know I shouldnt got this milli knowing that I'll be swapping tanks in a few weeks.But I watched it all day,and when closing time time.I just had to bag it up.

And heres another shot of my post-anemone restocking efforts:
coralsblenny.jpg

Thanks Ray.
Corals should come with the same warning label as a pack of smokes or a can of dip.

Heres another one of my brain coral,that Catherine done her magic on,Thanks Catherine.
FeedingBrain-web.jpg

Yep Jag.Its got a pink colored skeleton with green polyps.

Bobby,Thats not a jawfish:D Thats my bi-color blenny.He's a camera hawg.

Thats funny that your blenny is just cruizin around like that. mine does more perching and not a whole lot of swimming. though it is a COMPLETELY different type blenny. good looking start on the new corals though.

Nice additions Yote!

I still see some kenya trees.Don't you hate it when you think you've killed all of them,some pop out of a rock from nowhere.

Yep Reef.
Those SOBs have actually got me thinking I might completely start over with the 125 *IE All new rock*

Funny thing is,I dont have the first aiptasia are majano.Just them DAD BLASTED kenyas.But I dont have a single rock thats not got a kenya stuck to it.

I have majanos and kenyas. Nothing kills them. Not even injecting every single one with kalk paste. They just come right back.

I just read an article that says you need to inject the aiptasia with lemon juice to get rid of it, maybe that would work with your kenya tree?

Catherine

I just read an article that says you need to inject the aiptasia with lemon juice to get rid of it, maybe that would work with your kenya tree?

Catherine

Already tryed that one.Actually injected them with straight kalkwassier.Which should have killed them instantly.
I'll swear I got them growing up through the field line off the septic tank:grumble:

I had to very carefully pull mine off. I took the rock out and pulled the kenya off, after that I scraped the rock with a knife and tooth brush. Pain in the ars but it did get rid of them

Back