Grade B? Piccasso

I was down by Tucson Electric Park this weekend. And that really deep drainage basin just north of it was full.

You could drown your ugly unwanted animals in there.

Just make sure when you get rid of you ugly animals to throw yourself in while your are at it. :mrgreen: Gezz yall some people dont get that your joking you know. Lots of lurkers dont understand that the green face means sarcasm.

Some people would bring up the fact I own a pug so how could I discriminate? I will most likely get him, I am getting him for a pretty good deal $100 and female true perc they are not mated he said he is just cleaning up his collection and they are the odd ones out so I am not sure if i will keep the female or not.

Just make sure when you get rid of you ugly animals to throw yourself in while your are at it. :mrgreen: Gezz yall some people dont get that your joking you know. Lots of lurkers dont understand that the green face means sarcasm.

Yeah your right. They probably think we're a bunch of sick, twisted fu@ks. :bounce:

His cat is dead. Did you miss that thread??

I already have two dead cats in my living room, RIP Ravioli and Petri. I have their little cremains in little urns.

:( I miss Emma a lot. She was very talkative. Sometimes I would have to tell her to quite down. Our other cat is a mute. It is very strange not to have her around after 14 years. Getting a new kitten in 2 weeks. A Ragdoll cat.
You get used to animals being around and then there is a real space when they are gone. Sorry about your Fireball. Are you getting another?

oh by the way sorry to hear about emma i had to have one of my cats put down a couple months ago because she broke her jaw somehow.

Back