Great Find Today!

Good to know Yote, thanks. I do have frozen rotifers and I add a cube when I do my water change. I like to do it while my system is shut down, so they don't all just end up in the sump. Is a pinch or two everyday better? Should I shut down my system for a bit, so they get a chance to sink down to the corals?

I dont shut anything off when I feed the rotifers.That way the flow in the tank will carry them over and around the corals.I figure that it gives them a more natural way to feed and lets everything in the tank get its fill.
What of em makes it past my skimmer will just go through the return pump and back into the display since I'm not using any kind of mechanical filtration.

Thanks Yote. That was my initial thought too. Float them around the tank. My LFS convinced me they'd all get lost in the sump. I guess I'll leave it on...Yote knows best! :) Should I feed them a small amount everyday? Should I feed them once a week? Should I feed them with my baster to make certain they get some? Thanks.

" The Rics alone would have cost more than that at most LFS! NICE! "

Dennis - that's because they have to cover the cost of the liquor too!! :mrgreen:

Back