Green chromis

saltwaterliz

Reefing newb
I have had two green chromises one died about 2 months ago but he/she always went to the very bottom or the very top then it died. The other one seemed to be doing fine but now it is starting to do why the other one did I am afraid it is dying as. well

Are you asking a question? We can give you some ideas but at the very least you will need to provide parameters (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, ph, temp, salinity) My experience with Chromis are unfortunately they don't like being kept in multiples. I started with 5 years ago, then they bullied themselves down to 1. I had a single chromis for a while, then he disappeared one day. I wasn't heartbroken as he would bully any new addition and while I hate to lose livestock it wasn't a big loss.

Are you asking a question? We can give you some ideas but at the very least you will need to provide parameters (ammonia, nitrite, nitrate, ph, temp, salinity) My experience with Chromis are unfortunately they don't like being kept in multiples. I started with 5 years ago, then they bullied themselves down to 1. I had a single chromis for a while, then he disappeared one day. I wasn't heartbroken as he would bully any new addition and while I hate to lose livestock it wasn't a big loss.
I hate losing my fish :(

I know you said you were "just a teenager" but as a teenager you need to learn to take responsibility and listen to what we are telling you.
We've repeatedly asked you for your water parameters. We can't begin to give you any answers or advice without such basic information.
If your dad has the test kits, I suggest you learn how to use them. It's very easy, they come with simple instructions.
If you do not have test kits, you need to buy them. You CAN NOT run a saltwater tank without them.
If you really do hate losing your fish, you need to learn how to keep them alive. No more excuses.

I know you said you were "just a teenager" but as a teenager you need to learn to take responsibility and listen to what we are telling you.
We've repeatedly asked you for your water parameters. We can't begin to give you any answers or advice without such basic information.
If your dad has the test kits, I suggest you learn how to use them. It's very easy, they come with simple instructions.
If you do not have test kits, you need to buy them. You CAN NOT run a saltwater tank without them.
If you really do hate losing your fish, you need to learn how to keep them alive. No more excuses.
I DONY KNOW HOW TO USE THE KITS I am out if town also gosh I just came here to ask a question and every one starts yelling at me

No one is yelling. Just stating facts and trying to help you. But in order for us to help, you need to put in some effort yourself.
I'm not sure what answer you are looking for???
Like already stated, the kits are super easy and they come with easy to follow step by step instructions.
But if you are not willing to listen to us than there is nothing we can do and your fish will continue to die. :(

Back