Greetings All

CDaubs

Reefing newb
:wave: Well I found this site about a week ago and LOVE it! :^:
I've been poking around here and feel I should introduce myself. My name is Charlie, I'm married and have a 14 year old son. I'm retired following a 30 year career in Law Enforcement. I have had aquariums since about the age of 14. I started out with fresh water and got my first fish only saltwater tank about 25 years ago. I got into reef tanks as a natural progression about 10 years ago.

My current tank is a 75 gallon with full canopy, two power compacts, two metal halides, wet sump and protien skimmer. After plowing through this site I'm trying to figure out how I can fit a refugium under my tank. No room in the back, and under is pretty full right now. :question:

The tank has been kinda ignored for the past year. I have two fish, an Ocellaris Clown and a Royal Gamma. I also have two stars, a Serpent and a Brittle. Lots of live rock covered with coraline and green mushrooms. The bottom is covered in about 2" of live sand. I am in the process of restarting the tank and getting things back to it's previous beautiful state.

So with that said, hello and I'm looking forward to picking your brains and getting back into this facinating hobby! :D

Here it is: Over all, inside tank, below the tank.

Attachments

• DSC02009.jpg
    DSC02009.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 239
  • DSC02006.jpg
    DSC02006.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 236
  • DSC02008.jpg
    DSC02008.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 241
Welcome and congratulations on retirement! What are your plans for the tank? (softies, LPS, SPS, Fish, all of the above?) With your 10 years of experience, we will be picking your brains plenty too. Again, welcome to the site.

Back