Greetings from Rochester, NY

theaquateer

Reefing newb
I just wanted to say hello and also make everyone aware of a project that may be of interest to the reef loving community.

First of all, My name is Kevin and I'm a digital imaging artist with Kodak. Besides having a couple reef systems at home (92g corner w/basement sump and a 12g Nano) I also volunteer at the Aquarium of Niagara in Niagara Falls, NY on the weekends.

One of my pet projects, is to get an educational reef system set up at the Aquarium (And begin a propagation program, as well). Unfortunately, the Aquarium of Niagara is a small non-profit foundation and a full blown reef system is out of their financial grasp, for now. So we have turned to the Pepsi Refresh Grant Project in the hopes that people will vote for our project and we can get the funding.

If this seems like a worthwhile project, I hope you will check us out. It does not cost you anything... all we ask for are your votes. The money comes from Pepsi and will be given to someone... one way or another... why not help us set up an educational display and propagation program.

There are 3 ways you can vote (everyday). The quickest way is by text. Just send 102344 To:73774 (that's PEPSI).

For more details drop by our Facebook page: Niagara Reef | Facebook

Thanks for your support
Kevin

Back