greetings from thailand

bonsaijohn

Reefing newb
hi everybody, my names john i am retired and now live in thailand , my main house is in north east thailand so a long way from the sea but we have a house in phuket near the ocean. i used to keep a reef tank with live rock etc 40 yrs ago in england. i know tecnology has moved on so i want to learn all the new stuff before i start a new tank . regards john

thanks for the warm welcome everybody, toolman, yes its a great place to live, its very laid back. i live in khon kaen , google it if you want to see pics. the house in phuket i never use, my wife goes down there 2/3 times a year. the reefs off phuket are great thats what started me wanting a tank again . the best place for diving is phi phi island 30 mins from phuket, its where they filmed the movie the beach. regards john

hi kaia, it,s hot and raining, rain season now, it rains for 3 months here then nothing for 9 months, strange but my wifes name is kai , which means chicken in thai . when you say you work for santa monica i don,t understand ? do you mean you work in santa monica ? regards john

Oh, SantaMonica is the name of a member here, he ususally is known as the "Algae Scrubber" guy, I work for him. Our office is located in Santa Monica though. :)

For what I know, my name comes from Zulu language meaning "home". :)

Back