Greetings

2010CamaroGirl

laser light + fish= fun!!
:sfish:My name is Becca and I've had my 75 gal FOWLR up and running for about the last 9 or so months but I've had my 37 gal freshwater "tetra" tank for almost two+ years now and a 10 gal assorted mollie tank in my son's room. My fw had an assortment of fish but when I left for a deployment I came back to a "red tide" as I have now named it and lost almost all my fish except for my tetras so I turned it into my tetra tank and now have about 12 assorted tetras in thier happily swimming around. Currently in my 75 gal I only have 2 blue chromis and 2 domino damsels and 8 turbo snails and 5 assorted hermit crabs. I also have 4 different corals I have planted and I hope all are alive when I get back from my current deployment. I am active duty USAF AMMO btw.... oh and the reason for my name is b/c I have a black and yellow 2010 supercharged 6spd camaro that I enjoy working on and have modded out so she's not stock but still is covered under warranty :D Other than that I enjoy my tanks and can't wait to add to them and watch them grow on thier own:bounce:

Hello and Welcome!

We would love to see some pictures of your tank, why dont you start up a tank showcase thread.

And thanks for all the work you guys do for our country!

Welcome to the site!

And don't forget to post pics of your car too! :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I think I have some saved on my phone...I'll try to upload them when I get back to my room but the internet there is :pooh: It doesn't help that I have nothing but time and I spend lots of it surfing the net looking at either car parts I want to buy or tank parts I want to buy :Cheers:

Hello and welcome to the site. Me and my family all want to thank you for what you do to protect us all. Look forward to the pics. Someone's always on the site, join in to the chat thread when you have some time you need to pass.

Didn't get a chance to upload them yet but I do have some of when it was first set up...think I might have some saved in my email as well lol. I'll put some up of my car too ;) Also have a few of my tetra tank and how it evolved lol. Thanks everyone for the support too!! Have been looking around for an active site and this has been the best one so far. Also all the tips and reading material is great as well so kudos to everyone!!! This site is a plethera of knowledge and gee whiz info as well as awesome diy I would have never thought of!!!

Sweet car! I grew up with camaros and seeing one takes me back to those carefree days...your tanks look nice, and you have definitely found the right site for info and advice...not from me, but you will see who the heavy hitters are around here.These guys know their stuff . I salute the sacrifice that you and your fellow service people make for all of us, driving a bad ass camaro with the windows open on a sunny day is only possible with the freedoms that you folks stand up for.:Cheers: Welcome to the site....

Yea I unfortunately have been stationed in a small town with only a petsmart walmart and a small LFS but the guys at the LFS are knowledgeable and if I can't find something in hierarchy store they can order it for me and they have no problems with my millions of questions. Sometimes I go in there just to look and dream lol. They have several mandarins that I'd love to take home eventually. They even had a mantis but I didn't know WTH it was at the time. Next step is to get some more live rock as most of my rock is just base rock. But Thier corals are beautiful!!!!

Back