Has any one ordered "The Package" from www.tbsaltwater.com?

That is correct you do have to pick it up at the airport that’s not a problem. I am looking to see if the quality is good. I like to support my lfs but here in OKC there is not much to choose from and what I have found didn’t look very good.

I like to support my lfs but here in OKC there is not much to choose from and what I have found didn’t look very good.

They can't special order stuff for you? My LFS doesn't carry a lot of more expensive equipment in the store, but they always special order me stuff all the time, and 99% of the time, it ends up cheaper because they give me discounts since I'm a loyal customer. So far, the one thing they didn't give me a good price on was a koralia powerhead, which I found cheaper online. But everything else was a good deal, and if anything was broken, I could bring it back to them.

If you an afford it,get it.
You wont find rock anywhere that got as much LIVING life on it.
My LFS get there rock,and the boxes always have fish.eels,shrimp,and other stuff thats alive.We've had several eels come swimming out the rock once it was in the rock tank.Even got a couple of octopus that way.

Logtec,

Good rock....just remember, you will have to cure the rock before you add any inverts / fish. The package has the inverts with it. Unless you are going to cure in a separate tank, I suggest just the rock, get the inverts later.

Just my opinion.

Logtec,

Good rock....just remember, you will have to cure the rock before you add any inverts / fish. The package has the inverts with it. Unless you are going to cure in a separate tank, I suggest just the rock, get the inverts later.

Just my opinion.
i think they actually ship their rock in water so you dont have a lot of die off

i think they actually ship their rock in water so you dont have a lot of die off

Dustins right.TBSW ships their rock in enough water and newspaper to keep it completely wet.When you take it out of the shipping coolers,there'll be actual living critters crawling all over it.

Back