Hello All

buck

Reefing newb
Iv been meaning to do this for some time
hello everybody i love my reef and i need some help so I look forward to speaking to you soon

Thanks for the welcome can you help the tank is aprox 7months old I do regular maintanance have done 2 water changes 30% and recently 40% I use Rowerphos in a fluadiser have taken out all the live rock and scrubed it
my ro filters are the same age its better but trying to make a come back
any idaes !!!

Well, if you have done 2 water changes in 7 months, that's probably a problem. Water changes should be done once every week or two, 10 to 20% of your tank's volume at a time (unless you're me, of course. And then you totally neglect your tank and never ever ever do water changes!!! ;)).

Well, if you have done 2 water changes in 7 months, that's probably a problem. Water changes should be done once every week or two, 10 to 20% of your tank's volume at a time (unless you're me, of course. And then you totally neglect your tank and never ever ever do water changes!!! ;)).

i think i would neglect mine if i had to change 40 to 50 gallons or more for a water change

i think i would neglect mine if i had to change 40 to 50 gallons or more for a water change

That is why I like my little 46 gallon setup. One five gallon bucket of water out and one new bucket in each week. I have had this weekend's bucket set with a heater and power head for a couple days now.

i change about 15 to 20 gallons a week to every other week but i have 64 gallons of saltwater ready to go any time it is needed

Back