Hello From Illinios

Hello and welcome to the site Flipper, this is the place to be if you're a reef addict!!! :D

Reef addict....Thats me. I like it here, It seems like a pretty new site, and off to a great start!

The fish/inverts database is going to be really helpful. I am looking forward to that.

Hey, to called a mom at my age is a delight! I really love it when the card me at the store! LOL I think they card me just to make me feel good.

I have 12 grandchildren all together! I cheated however...My daughter married a guy with four already and my son married a lady with one. So five are extra sweet hearts to love.

I love children, and I say "if they married my children, then they are my grandchildren to spoil and love." Life doesn't get much better than that!

Waukegan is pretty close. Mundalein is closer. What is the name of the LFS??

It is Sho Tank Aquariums in mundelein.

its at:

Sho Tank Aquariums

433 N. Lake Street
Mundelein, IL 60060
(On Route 45, south of route 176 and just north of Hawley)
Phone: 847/949-8265
Fax: 847/949-8269
www.shotankaquariums.com

They have some awsome fish and just about anything you want there.:sfish:

Hey, to called a mom at my age is a delight! I really love it when the card me at the store! LOL I think they card me just to make me feel good.

I have 12 grandchildren all together! I cheated however...My daughter married a guy with four already and my son married a lady with one. So five are extra sweet hearts to love.

I love children, and I say "if they married my children, then they are my grandchildren to spoil and love." Life doesn't get much better than that!

I haven't been carded in years :grumble:.

Very cool that you stay involved with your grandchildren :Cheers:.

I better not check it out until I have some cash, cause it sounds lioke my kind of place to shop. THANKS!

It is Sho Tank Aquariums in mundelein.

its at:

Sho Tank Aquariums

433 N. Lake Street

Mundelein, IL 60060

(On Route 45, south of route 176 and just north of Hawley)

Phone: 847/949-8265

Fax: 847/949-8269

www.shotankaquariums.com

They have some awsome fish and just about anything you want there.:sfish:

I can't resist. LOL here is a small group of them, with their Mother, my daughter. 15 minutes of fame!

I haven't been carded in years :grumble:.

Very cool that you stay involved with your grandchildren :Cheers:.

Attachments

• Family 006.jpg
    Family 006.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 163
Nothin like havin kids! Mine is 13 now!welcome to the site, flipper, im new too, so maybe well make through the wonderful world of reefdom together!!!!

Back