Hello from Michigan

DrWeaseL

Reefing newb
Hello from Michigan, i have always wanted a saltwater system ever since my first SCUBA trip to the reef's. however i do not have the room to host a large aquarium as i would like, so i focused my previous time on building my outdoor koi pond that is 3000 gal, and now complete. I now have the time to focus and learn about the saltwater hobby, im just glad i found this forum and look forward to learning quite a bit!

Thanks
Michael

Hi Michael!

Welcome to the site! There is alot of good info in here, and no question is a bad question. So ask away!
Your Koi pond sounds real interesting. I used to have a 55 gal. salt tank and I worked for a company servicing fresh and salt water aquariums, and still know next to nothing compared too some of the people on this site! I live in Harrison Twp. and I'll probably be in Taylor this Sat. checking out the Reptile show.

Hope to see you around............Dave

Hi Michael and welcome to the reefs.
Like the others said,any time you have a question,ask away.Thats why were all here.
Just so that you know,your about to get into the most addictive hobby known to man.

Thanks everyone! my goal is to research those nano cube decerative tanks i think they come in 12, 24 and 29 gal now. again i know this is far below what most of you have here, but i need something simple and complete. trust me when i build my new house the basement walls will be saltwater tanks!

thanks everyone again for the warm welcome...

michael

saber2th said:
Hi Michael!

Welcome to the site! There is alot of good info in here, and no question is a bad question. So ask away!
Your Koi pond sounds real interesting. I used to have a 55 gal. salt tank and I worked for a company servicing fresh and salt water aquariums, and still know next to nothing compared too some of the people on this site! I live in Harrison Twp. and I'll probably be in Taylor this Sat. checking out the Reptile show.

Hope to see you around............Dave

Good deal that democratic club is literally the next major street from me. they have the reptile show almost every month i think! well enjoy and thanks for the reply!

Michael

Hello, and welcome from a previous Michigander. Relocated to North carolina last year. Ask away lots of great people here, and dont forget the chat romm, although it does get a little off topic at times.

Back