Hello I'm new to This

jgv14

Reefing newb
Hey there, I am Jean, I must admit that I know very little about salt water fish. I do have some knowledge because my friend/nieghbor/brother(?) has a tank, and there as clown fish named after me, which I kind of sort of helped acclimate. I also helped to catch a fish already in the tank (a challenge) So special thanks to kennedy98! Please reply, I am very interested in talking to people!:^:

Welcome aboard! We're glad that you've joined us. Maybe you can help keep that hippie, long haired freak Kennedy in line. If nothing else you can kick his broken ankle if he gets out of line. :lol: :mrgreen:

I guess I should have said you could kick his ankle and really break it if he gets out of line.

Kennedy I didn't get to post a comment on your "broken ankle" thread because it was closed. I know you apologized but..... All I can say is I'm saddened and disappointed.

I guess I should have said you could kick his ankle and really break it if he gets out of line.

Kennedy I didn't get to post a comment on your "broken ankle" thread because it was closed. I know you apologized but..... All I can say is I'm saddened and disappointed.
Haha, yeah, hes a wierdo, but he's building a new house witha huuuuuuuge tanks so I hope I'll get to help with it.

Back