Hello

b33

Reefing newb
Hello everybody,

Let me say that I was glad to find another forum that I can use to share information and gain information. I really enjoy having friends online that I can turn to when I have a question (and may I say that I have plenty of them).

I have two tanks set up and one that I am in the process of setting up. My first tank is a fifty-five gallon planted fresh water that I have had for almost five years. the fish are all tropical community fish that feed/live at different levels in the tank. My pride of this tank is a school of four Botia Loaches. These are really hardy fish, easy to care for and excellent cleaners. My second tank is a twenty gallon long saltwater. It has approximately three inches of live sand, twenty pounds of live rock, one maroon clown fish, one blenny, and a couple of hermit crabs (blue leg). I am using a an Emperor 350 with bio wheels, a coralife protein super skimmer with an extra power head. I am setting up my third tank (75 gallons) as a reef tank. as of now the tank is only a tank and stand, with a few of the smaller piesces that will be needed for the filtration system.

Anyway, I have had aquariums, of one size or the other, for 21 years. Most of those years were freshwater, I have been doing saltwater for almost three years now, and will have no doubt plenty of questions about the setting up of my newest tank.

I am glad to be here and look forward to making new online friends and sharing all the knowledge they we each have.

B-33 :D

Welcome to the site.
I think you'll find this to be THE friendliest site on the net.And all we ask in return for information is pics:D

welcome to the site. RyanG is also into planted FW tanks. I am sure you two can rack each others brains on that matter.

Back