Hello

Piggy

Reef enthusiast
I have three grown children and my hubby is retired military. My son just got called up for active duty so I needed something to keep me busy.
This will be my first saltwater tank. I started it about 6 month ago. At first everything was going fine. Then I did something stupid so I'm starting all over again and trying to get it right this time. Right now all I have in my tank is live sand and live and dead rock. I just got the rock a few weeks ago so I've been testing the water often. So once it cycles I'll be asking lots and lots of questions to keep you all busy. lol

Hi Piggy and welcome to the reef.We wish for your son a safe and speedy return home.
Sounds like your getting off to a pretty good start with you tank.So why wait till its cycled to ask question?,lol We love questions.Any you have,just ask,some body will be able to answer them.

Welcome to the site. Like yote said just post any question you have. Good luck with the tank and keep us posted.I aslo wish for a safe and speedy return home for your son.

welcome....i wish a safe return to your son...enjoy the site..dont forget to post pics as you progress...theres a lot of articles and info in the forum that will help you on your way..good luck...

Welcome to the site. I hope your time here is fun, informative, and educational. We are glad you have found our site.

Welcome to Living Reefs and enjoy.We're keep your son in our thoughts and prayer.I understand your feeling,growing up my father was in the military.I actually live in Clarksville,Tn.My home is across from Ft. Campbell,never could get away from our military town.

hey, welcome to the site. its awesome, and very helpful. I am new at this to but everyone here is a great help and its fun to talk to other hobbyists. i wish a safe return to your son and good luck with the tank.

I might be a little late, but nevertheless, welcome to the site! Just as all I hope that your son comes home safe and sound to you! If you have some free time on your hands, you might want to check out the "Helpful Articles" section of the site...there you will find some informative and fun to read articles...or at least they were fun for me!!! LOL. Good to have ya, and good luck on your tank, and have fun!!!

Back