Hello

Adam Picard

Reefing newb
Hi all,

So I have been searching the internet for a friendly forum to help me get started into Saltwater Aquariums.:D This is the one that I have found and hope I will be able to find all the info I need to get underway with my new hobby.

Adam

welcome to the site,we will be glad to help you in any way we can with your tank questions,feel free to ask away,or better yet read away because here are lots of topics in the forums that may answer alot of beginner questions

I started on this thread a couple of months ago and i come here for ALL my info and questions! I would trush these guys way lots more than any of your fish store guys. So, welcome to the site and hope to see some progress on your tanks! :D

Thanks All,

I am currently planning out where to put the tank and how to pay for the major starting purchases of the tank, stand, salt, live sand and rock.

welcome, this a very informative and fun site. Kudos especially to little__fish, she is awsome ( not to single her out, tons of good people here)

Welcome to the site. Being a newbie as well, trust this group of advisors, yes, Lil Fish does rock, but nobody here believes in dumb questions, and they are all together for the hobby.

So start asking away my friend and explore the site, the articles, and the forums, you'll find everyone is in the near same boat.

Back