Help with how to take out rocks/critters to catch a Mantis!

gah, so hard to read this...are u serious!!?? Like why?? im so confussed as to why u would smush an ant, kill a bug, swat at or try and kill a mantis shrimp. You know what....... ima make a STICTLY mantis thread and i will gladly PAY you to send me your mantis. HOW BOUGHT THAT? PM me with info. I will tell you how to trap it also. Im good at it just kinda passed up on your thread.

Dude calm down. It has been a long road to even seeing this thing and I am sure you never read any of my other posts about how I really want to keep it and have a tank for it maybe.

I was so shocked and in aww of it and then came the wanting it out of the tank right then and there that I almost tried to kill it.

But I didn't and that is what matters.

If I decide to not keep it you can have it for free and just pay the shipping but chances are I will for at least a little while.

I have also seen a dark purple one a while back so this is not the only one. I never remember seeing the big punchers on the other one though but it probably had them hidden.

I am fairly certain you can't have 2 in the same tank so you can have one if I can get them.

I asked another person if they wanted it but I doubt they want it.

I still have my TBS styrofoam boxes and all but it may be a year before I can get it.

Depends how big the tank is. AnythIng over 100g u could have two small ones for a while.... I can help u catch him if u need help...mantis shrimp are not great shippers. I'd rather u give them to your LFS but I will take them if need be.

Back