help with salinity refractometer

Looks like mine, too. Love it! My lfs gave me 3 suggestions, with 3 price ranges. They used the mid-priced one, which is what I got. That might be the same one. Works great!

So in your opinion the least expensive refractometer in drsfostersandsmith is the most accurate and reliable? If so that's great because I need to buy one, how are more expensive refractometers better if they in fact really are?

i dont really think there is any difference. i got mine from my lfs but it looks just like that one. i think the big difference is that some of the compansate for the temp and some of them do not.

So in your opinion the least expensive refractometer in drsfostersandsmith is the most accurate and reliable? If so that's great because I need to buy one, how are more expensive refractometers better if they in fact really are?

I think the other one is made out of something more expensive.
I got mine off a dude that was selling all his stuff for 20 and he got it for 40 and it hasnt failed me yet.

Thats the same refractometer I use.Been using it for a little over 2 years now and never had the first problem with it.

Back