here are a couple new photos

RAYRAY

Tiny Tank Club A+ Member
so I took a couple new photos. The new addition is a yellow goby. No new corals yet but the mushrooms are doing great. I will be moving the tank in November so I didnt want to add anymore corals yet
Hope you enjoy !
new1.JPG

new2.JPG

new3.JPG

new4.JPG

new5.JPG

new6.JPG

thanks yote. Its funny the purple which I love is only really growing on 3 of the live rocks, but is slowly I mean slowly spreading

Man! Why is it everytime look at pics with LR I can make something out of it. The next to the last pic looks like there's a gorilla on the very top. The last pic loos like there's a face embeded on the side of the rock. Tank is looking good. Love all the pics.

Man! Why is it everytime look at pics with LR I can make something out of it. The next to the last pic looks like there's a gorilla on the very top. The last pic loos like there's a face embeded on the side of the rock. Tank is looking good. Love all the pics.

haha i see the gorilla:^:

so i took a couple new photos. The new addition is a yellow goby. No new corals yet but the mushrooms are doing great. I will be moving the tank in november so i didnt want to add anymore corals yet
hope you enjoy !
yay small tanks

Last edited by a moderator:
just added a couple new photos..... I will be adding some more coral soon, I'm just researching what I want to add.
nov30th2008009.JPG

nov30th2008008.JPG

nov30th2008010.JPG

Back